Selkirk & District Handi-Bus Inc.
378 Main St.
Selkirk, MB R1A 1T8
Phone: (204) 482-8884
Service hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
The Selkirk & District Handi-Bus Inc. is a non-profit organization based in Selkirk that serves the City of Selkirk, RM of St. Andrews, and the RM of St. Clements.
Selkirk and District Handi-Bus provides door-to-door transportation service for those 55 & over, and for those with a temporary or permanent disability or impairment. Our purpose is to provide a safe, reliable, and customer focused service for our users at an affordable rate. We believe that our service improves the quality of life for the residents we service by improving their mobility.
- 24 hour notice is required for all local bookings
- 1 week notice is required for Winnipeg bookings
- Handi-Bus is also available for charter service:
o Special occasions
- $7.00 one way in Selkirk
- $9.00 one way in RM of St. Andrews (within 20 km radius)
- $9.00 one way in RM of St. Clements (within 20 km radius)
- Charter pricing available upon request
Please note upcoming changes to fares beginning April 1, 2013